Are free sample products available?
- Yes! Any sample products that retail for 3 dollars or less are FREE when you make a sample request with a UPS or FedEx shipping account number. Customers without shipping accounts must pay for each standard sample. Customers are limited to 3 free sample requests per order, which may incur separate shipping fees if samples are shipped from multiple locations.
I am interested in a product that is not on your website, could it be made available?
- Our team of marketing professional’s main goal is to make any and every product available to you for the price you want! If you don’t see something on the website then call us, we will help you find what you are looking for.
How do I send you artwork?
- It’s easy! Upload your image logo after clicking “place order request” on the product page, or send us your logo through our live chat widget by clicking options -> upload image. You can also send us your logo file through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our art professionals will make any necessary changes and send it back to you in a proof for your approval.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- You can expect you custom promotional product order to be processed and sent in 2-3 weeks, then add extra time depending on which shipping you have chosen. Rush orders available on request.
What happens if I need my items quickly?
- We do offer many customizable products for rush delivery. These products can be shipped 2-3 days after your artwork is received and approved. Please contact one of our friendly customer service representatives for more information concerning rush delivery items as well as rush delivery options. Most Items can be sent via rush delivery to further expedite your order!
How do I pay for an order?
- We do accept all major credit cards through Stripe payment. We also accept ACH transfers through Dwolla. When you receive your purchase invoice email, please click the payment link to complete your transaction.
Will I see a proof before my item goes into production?
- Yes! Once our artists receives your artwork, they will clean it up and refine it, then send you a proof of what your improved artwork will look like on the product. After this is done, your product may begin manufacturing!
Can I order quantities larger or smaller than those specified on the website?
- Yes you can! Here at PE we are here to serve you and want to make the ordering process as easy as possible. Lower quantities than advertised may require a small fee. Larger quantities than advertised may be discounted further than the amount shown on the website. Please call our customer service center for more details.
If I reorder an item, can I save the set up costs?
- In most instances yes, if you order the same logo on the same product with identical colors, then we can discount or wave your set up fee. For more information please call customer service and ask one of our representatives for the specifics.
What if I don’t have artwork to submit?
- That is ok, our creative and enthusiastic team of artist can draft up artwork or touch up on any artwork given. Logo creation may incur extra fee, simple designs provided for FREE!
What is the return policy?
- We make every effort to fill your order to your specific expectations. The ordering process has you approve your product proof before the imprinting process begins. Because once products are imprinted, and they no longer hold value to us or to other customers, no returns of properly-imprinted goods are accepted. Blank product returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs to return the product. Incomplete or partial product returns are not accepted. Unauthorized product returns are not accepted.
Any imprinted products returned in violation of this policy will be discarded at Promo Excitement, LLC’s discretion.
If a customer chooses to purchase blank items without any imprint from Promo Excitement, LLC and then has a third party company apply a custom imprint to those items, please be advised that, after imprinting, Promo Excitement, LLC cannot open any claims or fix any problems that may occur with the items. Any issues regarding blank items must be addressed before the items are sent to another company for imprinting.
In the case that you believe you received a product or order in error, please contact Promo Excitement, LLC within 5 working days of receipt of the merchandise. Claims made after this time will not be reviewed. Before Promo Excitement, LLC can begin to process a claim, a sampling or image proof of the goods (quantity will be determined at Promo Excitement, LLC’s discretion) must be provided for us to review. Promo Excitement, LLC reserves the right to take up to seven working days to process/review a claim from the date of receipt of the goods in question. Any returns or refunds will be processed within two business days after a review process, unless otherwise noted.
No returns are accepted after 15 working days. A $25.00 processing fee and 5% transaction fee will apply to all returns exceeding $1,000.00 that are not a result of an error or fault of Promo Excitement, LLC.
In the case of a customer error or unauthorized return (including rejected shipments), the customer will be responsible for the return freight back to Promo Excitement, LLC, unless otherwise noted.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Please contact us immediately for any order changes. Due to the quick nature of order processing, orders may not be able to be canceled. Keep in mind that once order acknowledgment and artwork approval is approved, the order is initiated.
Cancellations are charged at $30 plus any production charges accrued at the time. Production charges may include art charges, proofs, setup fees, digitizing (embroidery), restocking (15% of item price), or shipping fees. These charges will be billed at Promo Excitement, LLC’s discretion.
Can a purchase order be used?
- Purchase orders from Fortune 500 companies, US Government and public educational institutions are accepted for orders over $250. Please contact us if you do not meet these requirements, but still require a purchase order.
The following information is required to process your order:
An email address where we can deliver order information
PO Reference number
Billing address, contact person, phone number, and fax number
Shipping address, contact person, and phone number
Your Purchase Order terms and conditions, if used
Purchase orders can be emailed to: email@example.com
Please note that a company (not departental) purchase order is required.
If your Purchase Order indicates terms and conditions please include them with the order. Standard payment terms are Net 30. Payment must be in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. Bank.