To be effective in utilizing unique promotional products, you have to give them at the right moment. If you think about it, marketing is chiefly about proper timing. So, really, it is best if you give corporate gifts at the right time. Here are some perfect occasions to give your corporate giveaways:
- New Products—if your company just came up with new items, it is marvelous to market that item through promotional items. What you can do is to convert a logo material into a reward to be given to your clients if they are brave enough to try your new product and buy. Case in point, you are a cosmetic company and your latest product is lipstick, you can give a promotional make up bag to people who purchase this new lipstick. In this way, you have endorsed your brand and at the same time enticed a myriad of people to buy your newly manufactured product.
- Birthdays—custom printed products are also used to boost and strengthen brand loyalty. Companies, from time to time, see to it that they send giveaways to their valued customers just to show their gratitude towards their support. Birthdays are one of the best times to offer clients that you value them without giving them the slightest hint that you are just doing that for advertising purposes.
- Holidays—another marvelous time to thank and show your clients that you care for them. Always always bear in mind: the key to successful corporate giveaways giving is to not let your recipients notice that you are doing what you are doing for marketing purposes. This thus means that you have to give logo merchandise in occasions that people expects it.
- Anniversaries—of course, when it’s your office’s anniversary, it is marvelous to celebrate it with the people who have aided you to go this far—your clients. So it is really good to offer them how thankful you are for their continued support. You will be surprised how gratitude can be a marvelous motivator to boost brand loyalty.
- Corporate Events—if you are hosting any corporate events, always always bear in mind: never let a guest leave without a corporate souvenir. Parties are chiefly noteworthy moments in a person’s life. And, chiefly, the objects that remind us of our marvelous memories in parties are the souvenirs give by the host. So, giving custom items in parties is really a marvelous idea because it promotes brand recall in this sense.
Accordingly, there are so a myriad of times we can give promotional products to our clients. However, if you really want to succeed in this kind of promotion, you want to give them at the perfect time to maximize the results it can give back to your company.